1.- LEGAL IDENTIFICATION
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification particulars of the owner of https://www.escuelarefugio.org/ are as follows:
FUNDACIÓN ENTRECULTURAS FE Y ALEGRÍA
Calle Maldonado, 1, A, planta 3
28006 Madrid (España)
Recorded at the Foundations Register of the Spanish Ministry of the Interior under number 28/1,127.
In the event of any doubts or queries, you can contact us by telephone: 91 590 2672, Fax: 91 590 2673, or e-mail: email@example.com.
By accessing https://www.escuelarefugio.org/, Users expressly accept these conditions of the Legal Notice, which may be amended or replaced by the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation at any time and without prior notice.
2.- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The following General Conditions govern the use of and access to the https://www.escuelarefugio.org/ website portal, which has the aim of being the gateway to offering users online information, services, and contents.
All users who access this website must accept these General Conditions, and use of the website shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the said Conditions.
Likewise, any web pages owned by third parties which may be accessed via links and which are subject to different general conditions must also be likewise accepted.
Users undertake to use the contents, services, news, and blogs accessible at https://www.escuelarefugio.org/ in a proper manner and in accordance with the Law and these General Conditions of Use, with respect for all other users at all times.
In the event of a breach of these conditions, whether in full or in part, the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation reserves the right to refuse access to https://www.escuelarefugio.org/ without having to give the user prior notice.
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation shall take all measures within its power to prevent any kind of conduct that is contrary to the Laws of Spain, and shall co-operate with the pertinent authorities in order to identify the persons responsible for any activities that could constitute an infringement of the laws governing this website.
3.- GENERAL DUTIES OF USERS
Users, by accepting these General Conditions of Use, expressly undertake as follows:
● Not to perform any activities aimed at harming, blocking, damaging, disabling, overloading – whether temporarily or permanently – the features, tools, contents, and/or infrastructure of the website, in a manner that prevents it from being used in normal manner.
● Not to post or generate content that is injurious or defamatory, whether regarding other users or third parties unrelated to the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation.
● Not to use any of the materials or information contained on this website for unlawful purposes that are expressly prohibited by these General Conditions of Use, and which are contrary to the rights and interests of the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation, its users and/or third parties.
● Users shall be liable for any losses of any kind that they may cause to the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation or to any third party as a result of the breach of any of the duties incumbent on them in accordance with this ‘Legal Notice’ or the law in relation to access to and/or use of the https://www.escuelarefugio.org/ website.
4.- CONDITIONS GOVERNING PARTICIPATION BY USERS UNDER DIFFERENT SECTIONS AND TOOLS OF https://www.escuelarefugio.org/: BLOGS AND COMMENTS.
Users may actively participate under certain sections and tools made available to them by the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation at https://www.escuelarefugio.org/, such as the posting of comments in blogs and news.
In order to participate in the Blogs, users must identify themselves, and undertake that any information or opinion they include is in accordance with the Law, morality, and public order, and they shall refrain from making comments that are contrary to the rules of courtesy on the internet.
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation, through its directors, reserves the right to edit or remove any messages and to prevent any users who breach the rules governing the use of these tools from accessing the Blogs, without prior notice. The said non-publication may not under any circumstances or at any time be deemed to be a limitation of the user’s fundamental right of freedom of speech.
For the purpose of example and by no means for the purpose of limitation or exclusion, users of the https://www.escuelarefugio.org/ Blogs expressly undertake as follows:
● Not to post or distribute content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, or that justifies terrorism, or that infringes the fundamental rights and liberties of the individual; and in general terms, that contravenes the principles of lawfulness, responsibility, protection of human dignity, and the protection of children.
● Not to post or to use the Blogs to launch attacks, insults, provocations, personal criticism, or post content using inappropriate or unsuitable language, irrespective of whether such content is directed at a participant or not. Likewise, no allegations or accusations of any kind may be made.